In a highly competitive doggy dental treat market our challenge was to launch Prozym Dental Sticks and the entire Prozym Dental Treatment Range into Australia. We needed an idea that would slice through the clutter on a fraction of the budget larger companies would have to spend.
Research showed that if humans were suffering the effects of bad dog breath, then their four-legged friends may be showing the first signs of periodontal disease, which affects 80% of dogs over three years old. So, we turned the negative of bad doggy breath into a positive for owners who treat their fur friend with Prozym Dental Sticks, by capturing the fun moments when canines and humans show affection for each other – including those awkward licks on the face, lips and even mouth.
To date, the Australian launch of Prozym has been the most successful compared to any market worldwide – picking up a number of international awards along the way. And in recognition, Prozym’s mother brand, Ceva, is now rolling out the ‘Kissibly Clean’ creative across the globe.
Awards so far
• 2016 Communicator Awards: GOLD in the Print Advertising - Advertising Campaign category
• 2016 Communicator Awards: GOLD in the Print Advertising - Photography category
• 2016 Communicator Awards: SILVER in the Print Advertising - Magazine Ad category
• 2015 Davey Awards: SILVER in the integrated campaign – B2C category
• 2015 Davey Awards: SILVER in the integrated campaign – Print category
• Finalists in Spikes Asia Awards 2015 in the Health & Wellness: Animal Health category
• 2015 Global Awards: Finalist in the Art and Technique – Photography category
• 2015 Global Awards: Finalist in the Art and Technique – Humour category
• Nominated on ‘Best Ads’ for best print of the week
Take a peek at some of the behind the scenes action here.
As covered in: